I have made up some business-size card that has reference information you could use in the field. Like how to manually program frequencies for simplex and repeater or Radio frequencies for your Ares/Races and others.
These are FREE Google slide files for anyone who wants them. Just do the simple steps below so you can modify them yourself.
- Click on the card you want below.
- Do FILE then Make A Copy select Entire presentation, and give it the name you want to call it, then select Make A Copy.
After you have done Make A Copy, you can modify it for your specific information.
NOTE: when you get ready to print your card, make sure that Scale% is set to Actual Size. Then Cut and Laminate.
- BF-F8HP for manual setup Simplex Frequency
- BF-F8HP for manual setup Repeater Frequency
- FTM 300dr for manual setup Repeater Frequency
- FTM 300dr for manual setup Simplex Frequency
- FTM-300dr Setting power level (TXPWR)
- Hillsborough FT2d Ares/Races Emergency Frequencies
- Hillsborough AresRaces PSO Email Addresses
- RTS System – Front
- RTS System – Back
- APRS Cheat Sheet
- Field jungle Antenna Card
- Local Frequencies
- FT2d Manually setup Simplex Frequency – Front
- FT2d Manually setup Repeater Frequency – Back
- Hillsborough FTM-300DR AresRaces Emergency Frequencies
- Yeasu VX-6R: Program Repeater
- Yeasu VX-6R: Save to Memory
- Yeasu VX-6R: Miscellaneous
- Weather report to your radio using WXBOT (US only)
- Weather reports to your radio using WXYO (Worldwide)
- TTP APRS Message Group and PDF Document
- APRSTHURSDAY CHECK-IN FOR ANSRVR & EMAIL
I hope you enjoy them…..
NOTE: all comments will not appear until approved by the moderator
2 responses to “Ham Radio Reference Cards”
I’m so in love with this. You did a great job!!